To keep our events memorable, here’s what you can expect from us and what we ask from you, our guests.
It never fails.
Each time you step into Madison Square Garden, whether encountering it for the first time or over a lifetime – you get that unmistakable rush, knowing you’re in an extraordinary building, where memorable things happen. Without your passion, all of our venues, from The Garden to Radio City Musical Hall to the Beacon Theatre, would lose that singular buzz.
Together, we treasure these icons, and together, we want them to remain special places for you, our valued guests.
Our passion is unwavering – to lift the human spirit and build communities around exceptional and impactful experiences.
Our pledge to you:
- To always put your safety and comfort first.
- To respond promptly and professionally to any concerns you may have.
- That our highly-trained security staff are always at the ready to remedy the rare instances when a disruptive fan gets in the way of your experience.
Please find anyone in MSG uniform, and count on them to immediately address the situation.
- To provide you with high quality and delicious food and beverage options that reflect the best of New York cuisine.
- Through creativity, innovation and cutting edge technology, our events will both entertain and inspire you.
To help make it all work, we’re counting on you, our guests, to be good neighbors to those around you, so everyone can relish the event.
- Do your best not to obstruct anyone’s view. No one wants to miss out on a moment of Katy Perry or Tony Bennett or be blocked off from catching Kristaps Porzingis slam dunk.
- Come prepared to enter the arena quickly by removing keys, cell phones and other large items from your pockets before entering our security lines. When possible, leave your bag at home or at the office so we can get you smoothly to your seats to start the good times.
- Exercise courtesy. So no cursing or vulgar language, and of course, no throwing things.
- Inappropriate behavior – including obscene gestures or attempting to make physical contact with a player, coach, referee or fan – will not be tolerated. Fans who act in such a manner may be subject to ejection from the game and/or cancellation of the ticket holder’s account.
- By law, smoking is not permitted.
Our stages and venues are alive these days with a slew of performers, concerts and games. We want you to come away from our next event thrilled and excited, and satisfied, too, that we have delivered on our promise that the potential poor judgement of a tiny few not detract from the experience for the rest of us.
That’s our loyal pledge to you.
About The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York's Madison Square Garden, The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; The Chicago Theatre; and the Wang Theatre in Boston. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Rangers (NHL) and the New York Liberty (WNBA); two development league teams -- the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and one of the leading North American esports organizations, Counter Logic Gaming. In addition, the Company features the popular original production - the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes - and through Boston Calling Events, produces outdoor festivals, including New England's preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, The Stanton Social, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com