Understanding that families and their young children may have special concerns, we offer some guidelines and suggestions to help your experience go smoothly.
For thousands of families, it is a special moment — when they encounter one of The Madison Square Garden Company’s venues in a new way, through the eyes of their children taking it all in for the first time.
Unsurprisingly, the experience — whether at The Garden, Radio City Music Hall, the Beacon Theatre, or Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden — comes with a few basic questions that boil down to this: What do you need to know to create a memory that will last for years?
With this in mind, MSG offers a number of services, accommodations and policies specifically geared to our youngest guests and to the concerns of their mothers and fathers.
Here are some helpful tips and reminders:
- For most events, all children who have reached their second birthday require a ticket for our venues, including The Garden, Radio City Music Hall, the Beacon Theatre and The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.
- For many events, any child who has yet to reach their second birthday does not require a ticket, though they may not occupy their own seat. But please note that for certain events targeted for young children, all kids who have reached their first birthday require a ticket. Infants can sit on your lap.
- As with all our guests, we encourage you to travel light. That will help get you through our security lines more quickly. You may bring strollers to events, but to streamline the process, it’s best if they are collapsible and fit comfortably under your seat. If necessary, you can check your stroller free of charge.
- We also offer private and family restrooms at all our venues, and all are equipped with baby changing stations. Nursing mothers can also use these facilities.
- If you have additional questions or require special accommodations, please visit https://www.msg.com/madison-square-garden/faqs.
- You can also call our Guest Relations Department at 212-465-6225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, our goal is to deliver a timeless experience for you and your entire family.
About The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York's Madison Square Garden, The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; The Chicago Theatre; and the Wang Theatre in Boston. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Rangers (NHL) and the New York Liberty (WNBA); two development league teams -- the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and one of the leading North American esports organizations, Counter Logic Gaming. In addition, the Company features the popular original production - the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes - and through Boston Calling Events, produces outdoor festivals, including New England's preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, The Stanton Social, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com