Following a few simple guidelines will ensure a smooth time at The Madison Square Garden Company’s iconic venues.
Arrive early. Carry light.
As you anticipate your next concert at Madison Square Garden, those are words to live by. The idea, simply, is to help us deliver the best experience possible — a seamless entry through our doors and to eliminate the chance you’ll miss a single moment.
The schedule is packed these days at the The Garden — and at Radio City Music Hall, the Beacon Theatre and Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.
Ariana Grande, JoJo Siwa, Diana Ross, Hugh Jackman, Jason Mraz.
That’s just a few among scores of headliners who will soon be appearing. And while it may be tempting to arrive — Broadway theater style — just before showtime, keep in mind that our venues are bigger, drawing far larger crowds.
And so here a few helpful tips and reminders:
- Doors for all concerts open an hour before showtime. Arrive at least 30 minutes before the show kicks off, and you’ll avoid any possible logjam.
- Likewise, we strongly discourage guests from bringing unnecessary bags — particularly backpacks. For your added security, every guest must pass through a metal detector and every bag is screened, so leaving bags behind will ease the checking process considerably. You can then move through the Bag Free Express Lines at The Garden’s main entrance on Seventh Ave.
- Keep in mind, too, that for the Ariana Grande concerts at The Garden this Tuesday and Wednesday, June 18th and 19th, only clear plastic bags no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches will be permitted.
- Should you require a special accommodation, please see a Supervisor for assistance.
- Take advantage of our added entrances:
- At The Garden, in addition to Seventh Ave., we have doors on both 31st St. and 33rd Streets off of Eighth Ave.
- The 31st St. entrance serves all Madison Square Garden events and is open for those times when The Hulu Theater and The Garden are both in action. The 33rd St. entrance serves The Hulu Theater only.
- At the Beacon, in addition to the main gateway under the marquee at Broadway between 74th and 75th Streets, guests can enter for select events on Amsterdam Ave.
- Likewise, Radio City Music Hall offers side entrances on 50th and 51st Streets in addition to the iconic entrance on Sixth Ave.
- We want our guests to be able to relive and share the experiences, but heavy duty camera equipment can get in the way. To respect the enjoyment of all fans, video cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, audio recording devices and professional cameras (including those with telephoto or zoom lenses) are not permitted.
- Know, too, that some artists prefer to perform in a phone-free environment. On those occasions, the use of cellphones, smart watches, cameras and recording devices will be prohibited.
- We’re all for you grabbing a bite before making your way to our venues, but remember, outside food and beverages are not permitted inside.
- If you or a member of your party has physical limitations, please contact our Disabled Services Department prior to the event at 888-609-7599 or ask for assistance from a venue supervisor.
Behind all these simple guidelines and suggestions is a single objective — to provide a memorable experience for all our guests.
For Ariana Grande tickets, click here: https://www.msg.com/calendar/madison-square-garden-june-2019-ariana-grande
And for live shows at all MSG venues, click here: https://www.msg.com/calendar
About The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG’s NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com