Understanding that families and their young children may have special concerns, we offer some guidelines and suggestions to help your experience go smoothly.
For thousands of families, it is a special moment, when they encounter one of The Madison Square Garden Company’s venues in a new way, through the eyes of their children taking it all in for the first time.
Unsurprisingly, the experience — whether at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, The Garden, Radio City Music Hall or the Beacon Theatre— comes with a few basic questions that boil down to this: What do you need to know to create a memory that will last for years?
With this in mind — and with Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! returning to Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden Feb. 14 to begin a run of 17 shows — MSG offers a number of services, accommodations and policies specifically geared to our youngest guests and to the concerns of their families and guardians.
Here are some helpful tips and reminders:
- For family events, all kids who have reached their first birthday require a ticket. Children under a year old may attend without the purchase of a ticket, but they must sit on a guardian’s lap.
- We recommend arriving early. If you arrive less than 30 minutes before curtain time, you risk missing the beginning of the show. Many of our productions hold late arrivals until the first or second song is completed, in an effort to not disrupt guests already seated.
- And for many shows at Hulu Theater a bonus for early arriving guests — pre-event activities that may include everything from coloring tables, photo opportunities to face painting.
- As with all our guests, we encourage you to travel light. That will help get you through our security lines more quickly. You may bring strollers to events, but to streamline the process, it’s best if they are collapsible and fit comfortably under your seat. If necessary, you can check your stroller free of charge.
- We also offer private and family restrooms at all our venues, and all are equipped with baby changing stations. Nursing mothers can also use these facilities.
- If you have additional questions or require special accommodations, please visit https://www.msg.com/madison-square-garden/faqs.
- You can also call our Guest Relations Department at 212-465-6225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, our goal is to deliver a timeless experience for you and your entire family.
About The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG’s NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com