Understanding that families and their young children may have special concerns, we offer some guidelines and suggestions to help your experience go smoothly.
For thousands of families, it is a special moment, when they encounter one of The Madison Square Garden Company’s venues in a new way, through the eyes of their children taking it all in for the first time.
Unsurprisingly, the experience — whether at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, The Garden, Radio City Music Hall or the Beacon Theatre— comes with a few basic questions that boil down to this: What do you need to know to create a memory that will last for years?
With this in mind — and with Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! returning to Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden Feb. 14 to begin a run of 17 shows — MSG offers a number of services, accommodations and policies specifically geared to our youngest guests and to the concerns of their families and guardians.
Here are some helpful tips and reminders:
- For family events, all kids who have reached their first birthday require a ticket. Children under a year old may attend without the purchase of a ticket, but they must sit on a guardian’s lap.
- We recommend arriving early. If you arrive less than 30 minutes before curtain time, you risk missing the beginning of the show. Many of our productions hold late arrivals until the first or second song is completed, in an effort to not disrupt guests already seated.
- And for many shows at Hulu Theater a bonus for early arriving guests — pre-event activities that may include everything from coloring tables, photo opportunities to face painting.
- As with all our guests, we encourage you to travel light. That will help get you through our security lines more quickly. You may bring strollers to events, but to streamline the process, it’s best if they are collapsible and fit comfortably under your seat. If necessary, you can check your stroller free of charge.
- We also offer private and family restrooms at all our venues, and all are equipped with baby changing stations. Nursing mothers can also use these facilities.
- If you have additional questions or require special accommodations, please visit https://www.msg.com/madison-square-garden/faqs.
- You can also call our Guest Relations Department at 212-465-6225 or email email@example.com.
As always, our goal is to deliver a timeless experience for you and your entire family.
About Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment experiences. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian, and has announced plans to build a second MSG Sphere in London, pending necessary approvals. In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.